Sunday, 6 May 2012

How To Fix An Unknown Error Occurred(0xE8008001) While Installing Apps From Itunes

While installing apps on the jailbroken ipod, I got this unknown error with error code 0xE8008001 and the apple's help was not of much use. This was driving me crazy since I could not install few apps from itunes to my jailbroken ipod. However with some googling, I found a fix for it.

All you have to do is install a Cydia app known as AppSync available from hackulo.us. You can either use Cydia from your device or Cyder from your PC.

You will have to add the new source: http://cydia.hackulo.us/ either in Cydia or Cyder and then you will find the AppSync in the list. Download and install it and then reboot the device once.

After installing AppSync, this error will not occur. So enjoy installing plethoras of apps in your jailbroken device.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tirage runes oui non kathleen voyance

Here is my blog post; voyance par telephone (kvckessel-lo.com)

Unknown said...

i fixed my problem by replacing my dll files, one of them was http://fix4dll.com/xlive_dll this one, maybe it will help someone, enjoy

Post a comment